A 'thank you' from The Clothes Show...
The Clothes Show 2015 in association with ALCATEL ONETOUCH is Britain's Fashion Festival, which takes place from the 4th to 8th December at the NEC Birmingham.
The event offers a vast selection of beauty treatments and demonstrations, over 400 brands to shop from, glittering cafes & bars, discounted designer collections, celebrities and music acts, trend presentations and a spectacular award-winning catwalk performance. Whether you're a fashion enthusiast, or you’re looking for some unique gifts for the festive season, it is an opportunity for a fabulous day out.
The Clothes Show wants to take an opportunity to thank all of those who serve in our country’s most critical fields. This year we are offering an exclusive 20% discount off full price standard tickets to all those who work within the emergency services, armed forces, schools, council workers and the NHS. It’s time for you to treat yourself!
How It All Works
- Simply order your ticket, and quote the discount code: ‘PUBL1C20’.
- You'll be required to collect your tickets at Box Office on the day you attend and will need to present your service ID.
- This discount applies to the ID holder and two guests, so that you can enjoy the event with family and friends!
- In order to cater for the weekly structure of shift workers, we're offering this deal for the first and last Alcatel ONETOUCH Fashion Theatre performance of the day.
- This discount applies to full price standard tickets only, and is subject to availability.
For more information about The Clothes Show line up, brands, features and catwalk schedules go to www.clothesshow.com and follow @clothesshow on social media for the latest updates.